TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all Rally Bus travel.
BOOKINGS, FARES, AND REFUND POLICY:
- All reservations provide round trip (or one way) transportation on a charter bus from the reserved departure city to the destination city.
- All one-way or round-trip tickets for travel are fully refundable for any reason until 7 days before the start date of the event. Certain trips may have different dates and will be posted as such. Event tickets are non-refundable; see below;
- Please note that all trips to the Washington, DC area that are related to events on and around 1/21/2017 will not be cancelable for any refunds after 12/24/2016.
- Rally Bus's refund policy only applies to tickets purchased for travel to or from an event and do not apply to event tickets which are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All reservations must be made online or on the phone. All payments must be made using a valid credit card or PayPal (please refer to PayPal’s terms and conditions) No cash or checks will be accepted.
- Tickets are transferable up until time of travel but passenger must contact Rally Bus to provide new passenger details.
- Rally Bus will depart at its regularly scheduled time. It is a passenger’s responsibility to board the bus at a designated time. Under no circumstance will Rally Bus be responsible or liable for any passenger that does not board the bus before departure.
- While Rally Bus strives to offer competitive rates, all fares are based on departure city, destination, date and time of booking. Not all fares are eligible for discounts. Fares may be subject to additional charges.
- A valid photo I.D. is required to board the bus.
CANCELLATION POLICY AND DISRUPTIONS TO SERVICE
- Rally Bus reserves the right to cancel or modify any schedule at its sole discretion. When possible, Rally Bus will provide advance notice of cancellation or modification.
- Rally Bus will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, accidents, road conditions, weather or any other conditions beyond the carrier’s control, including strikes, or cancellation to due low demand for a particular route.
- Rally Bus will not will not issue any refunds for trips canceled due to weather conditions or other "acts of God".
- Rally Bus does not guarantee to arrive at or depart from any specific point at a particular time.
- Rally Bus reserves the right to transfer passengers from one bus to another, en route.
- Rally Bus utilizes third-party operators for transportation to and from events, and reserves the right to change operators at any time.
THIRD PARTY EVENTS
- As an additional service, Rally Bus sometimes offers event tickets through our website. These event tickets are offered directly from a third-party or venue and additional fees, including a transaction may be associated with the purchase.
- We are not responsible for event cancellations, delays and/or postponements due to weather conditions or any other conditions.
- Under no circumstances, will Rally Bus refund event tickets.
- If an event has an inexact end time, the bus will attempt to stay until the official end time of the event whenever possible. In the event that state and/or federal regulations limit driver on-duty time, Company Bus reserves the right to depart early from an event or venue to be in compliance with state and federal guidelines.
MINORS AND PASSENGERS UNDER TWENTY-ONE (21).
- The minimum age to ride the bus is thirteen (13) unless accompanied by a guardian. Proof of age and an additional parental release may be required.
- Using a credit or debit card to reserve for minors under the age of eighteen (18), is deemed as the cardholder giving consent to travel with Rally Bus under all the terms herein
- If it is determined, at any time, that any minor(s) or underage passenger(s) possess or have consumed alcohol or an illegal substance, Rally Bus reserves the right to remove such passenger and a parent or guardian will be required to pick up the minor.
- Under no circumstances does Rally Bus assume any liability for underage drinking or removal of passengers who have violated the above rules, on its charter buses.
PASSENGER CONDUCT, PERSONAL PROPERTY & MISCELLANEOUS RULES
- Passengers are liable for any damage or clean-up fees caused by his or her actions including but not limited to damage to windows, seats, audio visual equipment, lavatories.
- Rally Bus is not liable for any personal injuries caused by a passenger’s negligence or recklessness towards himself, herself or others.
- Company Bus is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items or baggage left on the bus or brought onto or off the bus.
- Passengers are responsible for placing bags into the baggage bin and retrieving it at their destination.
- Rally Bus does not allow transportation of weapons of any kind or any material that would be classified by the Department of Transportation (DOT) as a hazardous material. (Acids, ammunition, explosives, firearms or all types, fireworks, flammable liquids, hazardous materials, poisons, radioactive materials, etc.)
- If a passenger mistakenly leaves something on the bus, Rally Bus can often direct the passenger to the bus operator’s lost and found.
- Smoking is prohibited aboard the bus, in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Dogs, cats, bird or other animals will not be transported. A service animal will be permitted to travel with a passenger at no additional charge.
- Not all buses are wheelchair accessible. Please contact Rally Bus for specific information regarding accessibility.
- Alcohol consumption is permitted on most buses, unless otherwise noted, Under no circumstances is underage consumption of alcohol permitted on Rally Bus buses. Rally Bus reserve the right to remove passengers who do not comply with underage drinking regulations.
- Rally Bus reserves the right to refuse transportation to a passenger who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, poses a threat or danger to other passengers, refuses to permit a search of his or her person or property for weapons, who fails to provide valid photo identification upon request, or who refuses to comply with any lawful rule or regulation. Such persons may be removed from the bus, along route, without any liability to Company Bus. No refunds will be issued to passengers removed.
- Rally Bus reserves full control and discretion to assign or change seating of passengers at any time, during the trip, for any lawful reason.
- Rally is committed to supporting community mobility, and as part of this from time to time we would love to be able to take a photo of our riders for us to use to promote travelling with Rally in our marketing channels. We’ll always announce our desire to take a photo, and only do so with your permission. If for any reason though you or any of the people you book seats for had your photo taken and do not wish for us to use it please let us know and we’ll delete the photo.
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time at our sole discretion, without prior notice.