FIND YOUR EVENT
Jordan–Hare Stadium is the playing venue for Auburn University's football team located on campus in Auburn, Alabama, USA. The stadium is named for Ralph "Shug" Jordan, the University's winningest football coach, and Cliff Hare, a member of Auburn's first football team as well as Dean of the Auburn University School of Chemistry and President of the Southern Conference. On November 19, 2005, the playing field at the stadium was named Pat Dye Field in honor of former Auburn coach and athletic director Pat Dye. The stadium reached its current seating capacity of 87,451 with the 2004 expansion and is the twelfth largest stadium in the NCAA.Auburn is in the upper tier of the upper half when it comes tailgating. In terms of sheer numbers, it's a step below LSU and Ole Miss, but above Florida & Tennessee, and on par with Alabama. The neat part about Jordan-Hare is that you there's a grassy area right by JHS with rows of tailgating tents. Something I think is better than LSU, with its concrete tailgating right by Tiger Stadium. The concrete tailgating right by the stadium makes it feel too much like an NFL stadium.
Rally Bus provides travel to all Auburn University Tigers events.
Link to official site
More Rally Bus
Rally Bus to Jordan-Hare Stadium is a service that provides transportation to events at Jordan-Hare Stadium in Auburn, AL.
We use crowdpower to provide shuttles to all events for the teams that call Jordan-Hare Stadium home. Check out our teams pages for the Auburn University Tigers.
We use technology and great local operators to offer round trip and one-way bus travel from a Rally Point near you to Jordan-Hare Stadium. Check out the upcoming events in Auburn, AL and book Rally Bus for the best way to get there.
Get together and go with Rally Bus and ride above traffic while enjoying entertainment and access to a restroom on our high-end buses. Download the Rally Bus app and get real-time updates on trip status and bus location to make your travel to even easier. Find out more about Rally Bus or get an introduction with answers to your first-time questions. And feel free to contact us for more information, we love hearing your thoughts and suggestions!
- Bulldogs @ Tigers Saturday, November 11, 2017
- Rebels @ Tigers Saturday, October 7, 2017
- Bulldogs @ Tigers Saturday, September 30, 2017
- Bears @ Tigers Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Eagles @ Tigers Saturday, September 2, 2017
- Bulldogs @ Tigers Saturday, November 19, 2016
- Commodores @ Tigers Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Razorbacks @ Tigers Saturday, October 22, 2016
- Warhawks @ Tigers Saturday, October 1, 2016
- Tigers @ Tigers Saturday, September 24, 2016
- Aggies @ Tigers Saturday, September 17, 2016
- Red Wolves @ Tigers Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Tigers @ Tigers Saturday, September 3, 2016