AT&T Stadium, formerly known as Cowboys Stadium, is a city-owned 85,000-seat capacity stadium with a retractable roof in Arlington, Texas, United States. It serves as the home of the Dallas Cowboys (one of the most valuable sports clubs in the world with a value of $2.3 billion) of the National Football League (NFL). It replaced the partially covered Texas Stadium, which opened in 1971 and served as the Cowboys' home through the 2008 season. It was completed on May 27, 2009. The facility can also be used for a variety of other activities outside of its main purpose (professional football) such as concerts, basketball games, college football and high school football contests, soccer matches, as well as motocross and Spartan races.Private lots tend to have more lax ("traditional") tailgating rules, whereas the official lots designate only about 10% of spaces for tailgating, and generally cost twice as much.Tailgating policies for the team-controlled lots can be found at the Cowboys Stadium website, and include bans on deep frying, amplified sound, and tailgating on concrete among others.Private lots set their own tailgating rules, but most tend to observe "traditional" tailgating rules, like those at old Texas Stadium. Amongst the private lots, prices, policies, and opening times vary. To cut through the confusion, information and links to many of the private Cowboys Parking lots, are listed on Cowboys Tailgate.
Rally Bus provides travel to all Dallas Cowboys events.
Link to official site
More Rally Bus
Rally Bus to AT&T Stadium is a service that provides transportation to shows at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, TX.
We use crowdpower to provide shuttles to all shows for the teams that call AT&T Stadium home. Check out our teams pages for the Dallas Cowboys.
We use technology and great local operators to offer round trip and one-way bus travel from a Rally Point near you to AT&T Stadium. Check out the upcoming events in Arlington, TX and book Rally Bus for the best way to get there. Parking at AT&T Stadium is expensive because of surge demand around events and traffic in Arlington, TX is expected to be difficult to navigate on show day.
Get together and go with Rally Bus and ride above traffic while enjoying entertainment and access to a restroom on our high-end buses. Download the Rally Bus app and get real-time updates on trip status and bus location to make your travel to even easier. Find out more about Rally Bus or get an introduction with answers to your first-time questions. And feel free to contact us for more information, we love hearing your thoughts and suggestions!
- TBD @ Cowboys Sunday, January 15, 2017
- Cotton Bowl Monday, January 2, 2017
- Lions @ Cowboys Monday, December 26, 2016
- Buccaneers @ Cowboys Sunday, December 18, 2016
- Redskins @ Cowboys Thursday, November 24, 2016
- Ravens @ Cowboys Sunday, November 20, 2016
- Eagles @ Cowboys Sunday, October 30, 2016
- Luke Bryan Saturday, October 22, 2016
- Bengals @ Cowboys Sunday, October 9, 2016
- Bears @ Cowboys Sunday, September 25, 2016
- Razorbacks @ Aggies Saturday, September 24, 2016
- Giants @ Cowboys Sunday, September 11, 2016
- Cowboys Classic Saturday, September 3, 2016
- NFL Preseason Texans @ Cowboys Thursday, September 1, 2016
- Coldplay Saturday, August 27, 2016
- NFL Preseason Dolphins @ Cowboys Friday, August 19, 2016
- Guns N' Roses Wednesday, August 3, 2016
- Spartan AT&T Stadium Sprint - Dallas Saturday, June 18, 2016
- Kenny Chesney Saturday, June 4, 2016
- Beyoncé Monday, May 9, 2016
- WRESTLEMANIA XXXII Sunday, April 3, 2016